There have been years of research performed throughout the development of our products. Tests have been performed at Texas A&M Animal Science Department, Louisiana State University, Kentucky Equine Research, many field trials done in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, & California. Click on the links below for more information about each research trial.
Texas A&M University
- 5 year summary of tests.
- Tests preformed 1985-1990.
- Tested on summer (low protein) and winter (high protein) pastures.
Kansas State University
- Increased Dry Matter Intake.
- Bioavailability of phosphorus.
- Cooked molasses supplement increases digestible fiber intake.
- "low moisture" vs. "loose-bagged".
- Cooked mineral tubs vs. loose mineral.
- Determines the feeding advantages of cooked mineral tubs.
- Take full advantage of the benefits.
- Look at the facts, not guess work.
- Better understand cattlemen's needs to achieve higher profitability.
- So-called "cowboy test".
- The name of the procedure is "Kjeldahl".
- See if animal is above maintenance levels of nutrition.
- Summary of a field test trial.
- Preformed in Dumas,TX.
- 2 test groups, molasses supplement vs. one without.